Search This Blog

Friday 9 January 2009

The Internet might yet Survive without me

I've so far slightly surprised myself with the regularity (although sadly not the quality) of the posts on this blog . For the next week I will be some way up a mountain in Italy, so I expect/hope not to be spending too much time online. I hope my single-figure readership will be be able to console themselves with the thought of all the thrilling stories I'll undoubtedly have to tell upon my return, and with a whole week to think about what to say, there's even a slim chance it won't be completely half-baked.

If my understanding of the Internet is sound, using this illustration guarantees that my readership will have at least quadrupled when I return to England

1 comment:

  1. I'm not into blondes.

    Don't forget to pick me up some Chanel handbags. Have fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete