Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2010

How to Keep Busy (part one)

For reasons that for the moment have to be kept hush-hush, wink-wink, shush-shush, pinch-your-ear, look-at-the-sky, no-not-here-over-there kinds of quiet, I need to work on improving my knowledge of the independent videogame scene. The neat little video below of 235 free-to-play indie games has given me a terrifying indication of the scale of the challenge ahead. I've played barely 20 of the games shown. THE SHAME.

Yet if there's anyone capable of staying glued to their PC for hours on end, obsessively twitching at their keyboard, and trying to find the "looks-like-a-bog-standard-platformer-but-is-actually-a-paradigm-shift-inducing-wonder" game among them all, then I hope it might just be me.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment