Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2009

What I saw on the net this week

I told you I wanted to be like Kieron Gillen- so now I'm ripping off his Sunday round up on Rock Paper Shotgun wholesale. And who knows? At this rate, I might start managing more than four updates each month.

"Wow! It's a totally irrelevant close-up of a Game & Watch!"

Why Project Natal will do for pop what Rock Band did for 'proper music' - Pop Justice getting excited about an E3 announcement? Things have changed a lot in the past two years.

Valve On L4D2: “Trust Us A Little Bit” - Doug Lombardi tries to calm down the sensitive Valve fans who ran for their pitchforks the moment they heard Left 4 Dead 2 would be coming out only a year after the original.

Top 10 Worst Fanboys - Everyone loves a list, don't they? The writing on Old Wizard is maybe a little clunky and unpolished (look who's talking! - Ed) and its writers aren't as funny as they think they are, but there are some decent observations to be found among the hit-and-miss humour.

Google Wave: A Complete Guide - I'm still not quite sure what it will all mean, but seems like it'll be big. And to think I've only just got my head around Twitter...

Gender Benders: Who's Really Who? - An old Stuart Campbell article from Total PC Gaming, talking about sex and videogame taxonomy. Sort of. Reminds me I really should cough up the £2/month subscription fee for full access to the rest of his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment