Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2009

What I Saw on the net this Week - Part 2

I have a feeling this will become one of those "regular" features that doesn't make it past its second outing, but for the moment I'm putting a brave face on things and saying that these links from the past week are worth taking a little time to look at:

Please help me buy a secret underground Lair

For sale: Secret network of tunnels 100ft under London - If I was a multi-millionaire, I'd say it was cheap at twice the price (which may help explain why I'm not already a multi-millionaire). You'll notice from the date of the article that this is far from breaking news, but as far as I can make out from the old Google-o-matic, no buyer has yet been announced. Anyone want to lend me some money?

Lucid Dreams - My fascination with this Wikipedia article probably has a lot to do with having just watched the surprisingly excellent Waking Life, which you should rush off and watch now if you haven't already. Does anyone want to help me become an omnipotent God in my dreams?

Little Wheel - The most beautiful Flash game yet? Make sure your speakers are turned on if you don't want to miss the brilliant Lounge Jazz, which along with the art-style, plays such a huge part in making it the little wonder that it is. But can anyone say they finished it without help from the built-in walkthrough?

"Wow! It's a totally unrelated 'Where's Wally?' for videogames!"

No comments:

Post a Comment