Search This Blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Review


It's very hard to talk about something you think is brilliant without just saying, "it's brilliant!" over and over again, so it's lucky Lewie lets me do more-or-less whatever I like when I write for him on Savygamer. I realise now that in this review of Super Mario Galaxy 2 that got published today, I spend more than half my time talking about the history of the series instead of the game itself, which is probably not the most balanced way of approaching things. Ho hum.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be silly, clearly it is I that is lucky that you write stuff that I basically read, laugh at more than once, then post.

    Next time you ask me if you can review something for me I am going to say no, not unless you have tried pitching it somewhere that will give you money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anywhere else want reviews of games that came out more than a month ago? The whole, "take loads of time to review it" is sort of a crucial part of the deal for me.

    Then again, I really wouldn't mind getting some cash monies for my words. Am I right in thinking you've successfully pitched stuff to the big boys before? Any advice on how to make the approach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, email me when you are thinking of writing something.

    ReplyDelete