Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Funeral Song

"What song would you want played at your funeral?" was perhaps the first conversational 'starter for ten' question I learnt. I've genuinely lost count of the number times I've discussed it with different friends and acquaintances over the course of my life. This says a lot about my inability to maintain sensible conversation for long periods of time, but I'm not posting this to beat myself up about how bad I am at talking to people. No, I'm posting this here because I quite genuinely want this monstrosity/beauty from William Shatner to be playing when my corpse one day gets lowered into the furnace.



Yes, REALLY.

1 comment:

  1. I've already planned mine with my sister. Her clean living is the key to her outliving me by an estimated 40 years. Yes. I'll probably die at 40.

    Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
    Radiohead - High & Dry
    Crowded House - Better Be Home Soon

    ReplyDelete